In continutation on the previous post on DBpedia mirroring, here is a very short guide on the installation of the DBpedia Virtuoso plugin.
- you have installed the OpenLink Virtuoso server
- imported some DBpedia data
you can install the DBpedia Virtuoso plugin (the dbpedia-dav.vad) using the following simple steps:
- download the .dav file (you can get the latest version from the github project download the “dbpedia-dav.vad” file)
- go to your Virtuoso Conductor and login
- go to System Admin -> Packages
- scroll down, until you see “install package”. Click “Browse”
- select the dbpedia-dav.vad you downloaded in step 1 and confirm. Click “Proceed” when Conductor asks.